Table of Contents
FRP bypass apk works as a life saver when it comes to unlock the most irritating lock. The Factory Reset Protection feature has been provided by Google since Android Lollipop 5.0/5.1.1. In case your smartphone gets stolen, this FRP lock feature makes it harder for the theft to just delete everything on the phone and make it like a brand new again.
How Does FRP lock Work?
Another key point, when you factory reset your mobile phone the factory reset protection is set to enabled automatically. Google account verification page is going to appear in the initial setup of your phone. For this reason, you will be requested to type in your last registered Google account email and password on this device.
As long as you know the details of submitted Google account you can easily complete the initial setup. On the other hand, if you don’t remember the details here you need to use frp bypass apk to unlock this page.
So below, we’ve posted an easy way to bypass factory reset protection FRP from “Samsung Galaxy, LG, Huawei, Alcatel, Sony Xperia, Motorola, ZTE” and other android devices so you can access your mobile phone again.
How to use Bypass FRP apk 2018?
If you have any android device and you want to bypass frp, you need a USB On-The-Go (OTG Cable) or an On-The-Go flash drive and “FRP bypass apk” file (android package kit) uploaded in it. Don’t worry, you will find below the apk file to download it and then upload it on your drive.
Steps to bypass frp lock 2018 in less than 10 seconds
- ‘Download FRP bypass apk’ file on your PC from here: GET IT NOW
- File Name: FRP Bypass Apk Download Free.
- File Size: 83.08 KB.
- File Type: application/vnd.android.package-archive.
- File extension: APK.
Follow these easy steps to Remove or delete FRP from Android Devices:
Step #1: Upload the “FRP bypass apk” to your flash drive or USB On-The-Go (OTG Cable).
- On your mobile phone, hold home button, power button and volume up button.
- Doing so, will boot your phone in recovery mode, it will seem like its installing system updates but it’s not, just wait for seconds.
Step #2: Recovery mode menu will appear on your mobile phone screen, so scroll down using the volume down button to wipe data/factory reset.
- Wipe data/factory reset menu will appear on your mobile phone screen, just scroll down again using volume down button to yes delete all user data.
- Wait a few seconds then another menu will show, choose first option which is reboot system now.
- Choose your language and Wi-Fi network, then just skip and agree terms.
Step #3: Verify your Google sign account interface will appear on your mobile phone screen, don’t worry just don’t type in anything and plug in the On-The-Go flash drive (that you uploaded the apk file on) in your mobile phone.
- USB storage interface will appear on your mobile phone screen, so click on the apk file, and then Install blocked interface will appear, click on settings.
- Lock screen and security menu will appear, scroll down normally using your fingers to unknown sources and then click ok.
- It will ask you if you want to install the application, click install and when it’s done click open.
Step #4: Your mobile phone settings will open now, scroll down to back up and reset, click it, click on factory data reset, then click on reset device and delete all.
- At this stage, mobile phone will restart then again just choose your language, your Wi-Fi network and agree to the terms normally, just wait a few seconds then Tap & Go interface will appear just click skip.
Congratulations! No Google account sign in verification needed anymore and you can start using your mobile phone normally like its brand new.
Sometimes this method won’t work for you because Android developers keep working on it to make it more secured, so if you tried our method and it didn’t work, just downgrade your phone’s android version and try our FRP bypass apk method again.